A new English trailer for Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire have gotten a new trailer for the upcoming 3DS title. The trailer showcases some important aspects in the game such as the enemy team in the game and Mega Evolution’s. Be sure to watch the trailer to have a better idea of what the latest Pokemon game has to offer.
Want some additional ways to snag some Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire codes for your 3DS system? Nintendo of America has revealed some additional manners on how you can get your hands on this special demo. Highlited in bullet boxes below, here’s the details on where and how you’ll be able to get the demo code.
- Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
- Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
- Get a code with your purchase of the new Pokémon Art Academy game (out Oct. 24) when you buy from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system.
- You’ll also get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console service on Nintendo eShop: the Pokémon Puzzle Challenge game (out Nov. 6) or the Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You’ll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt (download codes available while supplies last).
- Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
- Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24‒Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last). Check back soon for a list of tour locations.
Lots of ways to get your hands on the demo, whether you’re buying titles from the eShop or at a location, there’s more than 1 way to get a demo code for the title? To all our readers in Europe, have you gotten your hands on the ORAS demo? And you non-demo people, are you ready for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire launching in roughly in one month? Let us know in the comment section below.
The official Pokemon YouTube channel has unveiled a new video showcasing some new forms of Pokemon that’ll be able to Mega Evolve in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. The trailer showcases gameplay for the following Pokemon:
- Mega Latios (can learn the move Luster Purge)
- Mega Latias (can learn the move Mist Ball)
The 2 moves were shown with the Pokemon mentioned above during their Mega Evolution form.
The trailer also showcases some Pokemon you’ll be able to encounter during your Hoenn adventure. Check it out for all the details. Are you ready for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire this November 21 in North America and November 28th in Europe?
A couple of new photos have been released showing the starters from Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, officially by the designers of Game Freak themselves.
Check out the photos for Mega Sceptile, Blaziken, and Swampert below.
Metagross has been revealed in the latest issue of the Japanese magazine of CoroCoro. Here’s more details about the scan.
A handful new screenshots have been released for the recently announced new Mega Evolution Pokemon, Sabeleye. To be precise, 8 new pictures have been shown, coming from the Japanese version of the game. Below, you’ll see the pictures from when Sableye is turning into the Mega Evolution to when he is the Mega Evolution form.
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire releases on November 21 in the United States and November 28th in Europe exclusively for the 3DS.