The hit Wii game makes its way to the 3DS.
The hit Wii game makes its way to the 3DS.
Six new SNES titles make it on board for the New 3DS Virtual Console this week. Continue reading
The pink puffball is about to get it’s own clothing line within the Miitomo app. With lots of adorable clothing from heads to toes, it’s all available in the Miitomo application starting on September 15th. You’ll be able to get a free themed Kirby t-shirt, all you need to do is retweet the tweet down below. If it reaches 20,000 retweets before September 12th, all users will be able to claim it for free. For more pics of the Kirby line, be sure to check out the official website here.
3DS users were pleasantly surprised to see the blue light once again on their 3DS today. Since Kirby: Triple Deluxe launched today, Nintendo has gone and made a tile for you to try and complete through Streetpass. The puzzle tile, of course, gives you a complimentary piece to start off with. There is 40 collectible pieces for you and out to collect, 8 of those pieces being pink puzzle pieces. You can guarantee a screenshot of the completed Puzzle Swap tile once our tile is finished on our website.
Nintendo has uploaded a new video for one of their newest game, Kirby: Triple Deluxe. The game just released today in North America and boy oh boy, if you love good 2D platformers, this is a game you should get. If I can’t convince you to get it, let Kirby tell you with their wacky opera singers!
Kirby: Triple Deluxe releases tomorrow for the 3DS in North America and Europe. Are you waiting for the reviews to see how good the game is? Thankfully, many reliable websites have published reviews and consist of much love for the game. The game currently resides at a score of 80. Will you be picking up Kirby’s latest entry tomorrow or in the near future? Or is the game not impressing you? Voice your opinion in the comments what you think.
Nintendo of America has taken the opportunity to upload a new trailer for Kirby: Triple Deluxe. Asides from its silly video title name, the trailer shows doing some wacky stuff. Whether its using his new bell ability or juggling some pins, Kirby is ready to take down (or inhale) whatever gets in his way!
You can expect Kirby’s latest adventure to drop on May 2nd in North America and Europe May 16 exclusively on the 3DS.
GameStop’s North American website has listed the price for Kirby Triple Deluxe. If you hop into the 3DS compartment and search for the game, it says it will cost $34.99 before tax. The pricing for the game is oddly different. Some popular 3DS game have gone below what the normal price other 3DS games have. A more recent example is last year Animal Crossing: New Leaf western release. It as (and still is) being sold at $34.99 MSRP. It’s nice to see you can get this game for a lower price. Kirby Triple Deluxe release May 2nd exclusively for the 3DS family.
Nintendo of UK have posted the box art for the game Kirby Triple Deluxe. It looks fairly similar to the Japanese cover, with the exceptions of the title of the game being in English. It also has “Compatible with 2DS” sticker in the bottom right corner, something the Japanese box didn’t have, as the 2DS is not available in the country of Japan. Kirby Triple Deluxe launches in the United Kingdom 16/05.
The latest Media Create charts in and show us how software and and hardware did last last week. Nintendo’s pink mascot took spot #1, selling 214,208 physical copies in his newest game Kirby’s Triple Deluxe . Behind Kirby was Puzzles & Dragons Z for the 3DS, which sold 52,880 physical copies, a 161,328 difference. Out of the top 10, 8 were in Nintendo platforms (7 3DS, 1 Wii U). Its also a good sign to see some older title likes Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Mario Kart 7 be at 11 and 17 respectively. Here’s the complete top 20 software charts:
1. [3DS] Kirby: Triple Deluxe – 214,208 (New)
2. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons Z – 52,880 (1,216,421)
3. [3DS] Pokemon X and Y – 34,179 (3,870,125)
4. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds – 26,286 (323,502)
5. [3DS] Monster Hunter 4 – 19,497 (3,179,551)
6. [PS3] Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster – 16,285 (241,733)
7. [3DS] Yokai Watch – 14,195 (308,946)
8. [3DS] Sentouchu Densetsu no Shinobi to Survival Battle – 13,665 (224,869)
9. [Wii U] Super Mario 3D World – 13,079 (452,521)
10. [PSV] Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster Twin Pack – 12,237 (194,407)
11. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf – 10,929 (3,641,321)
12. [3DS] Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind – 9,310 (202,029)
13. [PS3] Grand Theft Auto V – 9,299 (674,835)
14. [PS3] Shin Gundam Musou – 9,266 (216,964)
15. [3DS] Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy Big Bang / Supernova – 7,369 (216,964)
16. [3DS] Tomodachi Collection: New Life – 7,323 (1,645,697)
17. [3DS] Mario Kart 7 – 7,276 (2,258,319)
18. [PSV] Shin Gundam Musou – 6,948 (97,882)
19. [PS3] Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 – 6,948 (291,010)
20. [PS3] Gran Turismo 6 – 6,099 (297,352)
And once again the 3DS is King of Japan as it shows its the top dog in its home country, seliing 60,154 units. Although, Wii U does take a severe incline, dropping down to 14,020 units sold. Here’s the complete hardware chart:
3DS LL (XL) – 40,038 units
PlayStation Vita – 29,494 units
3DS – 20,116 units
PlayStation 3 – 14,845 units
Wii U – 14,020 units
PSP – 4,758 units
PlayStation Vita TV – 2,522 units
Xbox 360 – 281 units