New trademarks surface for Nintendo.
Nintendo has applied for various trademarks, including for the GameCube and Fire Emblem. While some are just general renewals to keep rights for the product, some may be stronger hints to future product releases, as a GameCube mini has been surfacing for some time now.
Here are the full list of trademarks applied this week by Nintendo:
- GameCube (video game use)
- 風花雪月 (the Japanese subtitle for Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
- 黄金の国イーラ (the Japanese name for Torna ~The Golden Country~)
- Sky Skipper (the upcoming Virtual Console release)
- Fitness Boxing (upcoming localization of Imagineer’s Fit Boxing)
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Game Boy
- Nintendo 3DS (two of them)
Images for the GameCube patents can be found below