Are hue ready?
THQ Nordic has announced de Blob will be coming to Switch after all, after speculation arrised about a potential Switch port following the announcement for the PS4/Xbox One current gen ports.
Coming sometime in 2018, THQ Nordic has handed the honors to BlitWorks to work on the Switch version.
If you’re looking for something to bite the itch in the meantime, you can play the Xbox One or PlayStation 4 version for cheap on Amazon or the upcoming de Blob 2 current gen version as well.
We’ll keep you on details once a release date surfaces.
de Blob will dish out paint-splatters around Chroma City on Nintendo Switch later this year!
Vienna, Austria, February 13, 2018; THQ Nordic is pleased to announce that the remastered version of de Blob will be coming to Nintendo Switch in 2018 once again in collaboration with BlitWorks.
About de Blob
The evil I.N.K.T. Corporation has declared ‘Color is a Crime!’ and leeched Chroma City of all its beauty and interest. The race to rescue Chroma City has just begun, and only de Blob can save the world from a black-and-white future with his unique abilities to color the world back to life.
- de Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color
- Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
- Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
- Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
- Save your City: Paint Chroma City’s towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks