Get ready folks, Bravely Second is coming! With a release date recently announced by Square Enix, the title will be receiving the Collector’s Edition treatment, with a beautiful edition of it going for sale for the game.
The game will be releasing on April 23, 2015 and all the goods you can get with the Collector’s Edition was also revealed. What exactly does it contain? Well, this is what you’ll get for the price of 5,980 Yen.
- Figure: Pope Agnes Special-Make Mini-Figure
- Art and Novel: Bravely Default 200 Years Later: Shrine Maiden of the Wind, Edea Oblige
- Data CD: Special-Make Mini-Soundtrack (Hi-Res Data CD-ROM)
- Goods: U Notebook
- Goods: Rubber Strap
- Serial Code for Use In-Game
Not sure where to pre-order from? Many retailer/shops will be giving discounts for those who want to stretch their money worth for the a good price. This is what retailers will be giving those who pre-order from these places.
- Square Enix e-Store – “Trinity Sword”: A sword with the “Divine Night” ability, which grants the effect of HP recovery when attacked in Default.
- Amazon.co.jp – “Demon Strike”: A katana with the “Shell Divide” ability, which reduces the target’s physical defense while attacking.
- Game Tsutaya and Tsutaya Online Shopping – “Holy Lance Garuda”: A spear with the “Haste” ability, which speeds up simple actions for four turns.
- Geo – “Dragon Breath”: A bow-and-arrow with the “Physical Up” ability, which increases the target’s physical attack power.
You can order from here from the officially Square Enix e-STORE. No release date has been announced outside of Japan just yet. Are you holding out for a release date for the West, or are you importing it from Japan? Let us know in the comment section below!