Want some additional ways to snag some Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire codes for your 3DS system? Nintendo of America has revealed some additional manners on how you can get your hands on this special demo. Highlited in bullet boxes below, here’s the details on where and how you’ll be able to get the demo code.
- Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
- Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
- Get a code with your purchase of the new Pokémon Art Academy game (out Oct. 24) when you buy from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system.
- You’ll also get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console service on Nintendo eShop: the Pokémon Puzzle Challenge game (out Nov. 6) or the Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You’ll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt (download codes available while supplies last).
- Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
- Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24‒Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last). Check back soon for a list of tour locations.
Lots of ways to get your hands on the demo, whether you’re buying titles from the eShop or at a location, there’s more than 1 way to get a demo code for the title? To all our readers in Europe, have you gotten your hands on the ORAS demo? And you non-demo people, are you ready for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire launching in roughly in one month? Let us know in the comment section below.